We guarantee our customers 100% product satisfaction, or their money will be refunded in accordance with the terms of this policy. Village Market accepts returns for products with a receipt within 30 days of purchase. With a few exceptions, we will reimburse you for your returned items in the same way you paid for them. In the event you used multiple forms of payment, your refund may be issued through credit. Items that are damaged, or do not have a receipt may be denied a refund or exchange. Additionally, returns of alcoholic beverages are subject to state and local restrictions and may be denied. Customers must provide a receipt confirming that the alcoholic beverage was purchased from the same store where the customer is making the return.
- We require receipts for all returns. Should you not have your receipt, we can also attempt to look up the receipt for your purchase in store. Bring the item and the method of payment used to Customer Service in the store within the return window allowed. The store can look up receipts for purchases made with the following methods of payment
- If your original receipt isn’t available, the refund may be applied to a gift card. Village Market reserves the right to limit or refuse any refund when the receipt isn’t available.
- Except as otherwise stated in this policy, gift cards sold at Village Market cannot be returned or redeemed for cash or credit.
- If you used a Village Market coupon to purchase an item and decide to return that item, you’ll receive a refund for the price of the item, minus the coupon value.
- If you receive a free gift or a discount on your purchase and decide to return the item(s), the refunded value for each item returned will be reduced to reflect the value of any free gift or discount. For example:
- When purchasing items as part of a Buy One Get One promotion the promotional discount is based on the lowest priced item, then applied to each item proportionately. If you choose to return any of the items, your refund will be reduced to the discounted amount for each item.
- For most items, you are not required to return the free merchandise/gift card with the qualifying purchase item, however, the amount of the refund will be reduced by the prorated value of the free merchandise or the amount charged for the promotional gift card. The free merchandise can be returned alone, but you’ll only receive the prorated value of the free gift.
- If you return an item to which a 10¢ reusable bag discount is applied, that discount will be deducted from the amount of your refund for that item.